*follow at your own risk!!! :)
- 🌴 Beach lover
- 🌇 Sunset at travel fanatic
- 💜 Romantik and happy
- 😜 Funny and kyutie lol
- From 🇵🇭 now at 🇸🇪
Visit and subscribe on my YTchannel :)
My ultimate wish is to visit all the continents in the world :)!!!
[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends! I’m back sa balakubak! Check out my easy cheese cake recipe in airfryer. I made the blue berry cheese cake with chocolate ganache on top! So yumy and easy to make! Hope you’ll try and like my easy cheesecake recipe. Let me know in comment section whatcha think about it. XOXO
The air fryer that I’m using is PHILIPS AIRFRYER XXL COLLECTION – HD9650
My own recipe of CHICKEN MECHADO Filipino style. Simple and easy to cook. Hope you like my recipe and let me know in the comment section below if you also like Chicken mechado.
🌺 4 pcs chicken breast cut into small (breast, drumsticks or wings)
🌺 2 cloves garlic , chopped
🌺 1 medium onion , chopped
🌺 3 tbsp soy sauce
🌺 2 bay leaves
🌺 1 cup water
🌺 1 green bell pepper , cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium carrots , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 1 knorr chicken cubes
🌺 1tbsp sugar
🌺 ground black pepper
1. In a wok, saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chicken and stir fry until its color change to slightly brown.
3. Add water (just enough to cover the chicken), tomato sauce, soy sauce, laurel leaf, bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, and black peppers.
4. Bring to boil then lower the fire and simmer for at least 20~30 minutes or until the meat becomes tender. No need to add additional water if there are already enough build up of oil from chicken fats.
5. Cover the pan during cooking.
6. Finally, make a taste test.
7. Add salt seasoning if necessary
Serve while still hot.
DISCLAIMER GUYS!:I’m not a professional nail tech but I love doing my own gel nails as a hobby so please, please be calm! if you see that I apply it in a wrong way! hahaha I am not a professional so please bear with me 🙂 LOL
[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends! I’m back sa balakubak! Today I cook my favorite pinoy style sopas. Creamy na at sobrang simple lang lutuin. Pwedeng pang business na tinda pang almusal. Sobrang affordable at malinamnam. Tara nood na 🙂
Butter – 100g
White Onion – 1 pc medium size, minced
Garlic – 1 pc medium size, minced
Carrots – 1 pc large size, diced
Hotdog/sausage – 2 pcs
Chicken cubes – 1 pcs
Chicken breast – 1 or 2 pcs
Water – 2 cups
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper -2 tablespoon
Cabbage – 1 pc small size, shredded
Elbow Macaroni pasta
milk – 1-2 cups
heavy cream – half cup