My own recipe of CHICKEN MECHADO Filipino style. Simple and easy to cook. Hope you like my recipe and let me know in the comment section below if you also like Chicken mechado.
🌺 4 pcs chicken breast cut into small (breast, drumsticks or wings)
🌺 2 cloves garlic , chopped
🌺 1 medium onion , chopped
🌺 3 tbsp soy sauce
🌺 2 bay leaves
🌺 1 cup water
🌺 1 green bell pepper , cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium carrots , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 1 knorr chicken cubes
🌺 1tbsp sugar
🌺 ground black pepper
1. In a wok, saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chicken and stir fry until its color change to slightly brown.
3. Add water (just enough to cover the chicken), tomato sauce, soy sauce, laurel leaf, bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, and black peppers.
4. Bring to boil then lower the fire and simmer for at least 20~30 minutes or until the meat becomes tender. No need to add additional water if there are already enough build up of oil from chicken fats.
5. Cover the pan during cooking.
6. Finally, make a taste test.
7. Add salt seasoning if necessary
Serve while still hot.
Today I decided to film the trendy SWEATER NAILS using GEL POLISH and DIP NAIL POWDER. It is so simple and easy do plus it’s perfect for beginners just like you. Hope you enjoy!
2:06 – Jump to start the tutorial [THANKS ME LATER!]
☀ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
135 GEL POLISH SEMILAC FRAPPE 7ML
Neonails Hard top Gel
Azure White Dip Powder
Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Le mini Macaroon Gel Lamp
DISCLAIMER GUYS!:I’m not a professional nail tech but I love doing my own gel nails as a hobby so please, please be calm! if you see that I apply it in a wrong way! hahaha I am not a professional so please bear with me 🙂 LOL
[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends! I’m back sa balakubak! Today I cook my favorite pinoy style sopas. Creamy na at sobrang simple lang lutuin. Pwedeng pang business na tinda pang almusal. Sobrang affordable at malinamnam. Tara nood na 🙂
Butter – 100g
White Onion – 1 pc medium size, minced
Garlic – 1 pc medium size, minced
Carrots – 1 pc large size, diced
Hotdog/sausage – 2 pcs
Chicken cubes – 1 pcs
Chicken breast – 1 or 2 pcs
Water – 2 cups
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper -2 tablespoon
Cabbage – 1 pc small size, shredded
Elbow Macaroni pasta
milk – 1-2 cups
heavy cream – half cup
[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends! I’m back sa balakubak! Here is my tagalog review/comparison of Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Micellar Water vs Loreal Micellar Cleansing Water. Ano ba ang best ang mura or ang mahal?