This Kalabasa Leche Flan is really easy to make and super yummy (quick & easy to find ingredients). Pumpkin or Kalabasa in Filipino is generally used as vegetable for cooking and don’t you know that kalabasa can now be made into a delightful dessert? yup, you can give it as a party favor or make it as a business! Try it guys I’m sure you’ll gonna love it!❤️
#KALABASALECHEFLAN #PUMPKINCUSTARD #PINOYDESSERT
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
4 yolks and 2 whole egg
Kalabasa (pumpkin) – boiled & mashed
1 tsp vanilla
Sugar & water (caramelized)
pinch of salt
1. Caramelize the sugar & water and line the pan mold.
2. Peel the kalabasa and boil for 20 minutes. Mash thoroughly using a fork.
3. Combine the mashed mixture, milk, egg and vanilla. Set aside.
4. Pour the mixture into the lined pan mold and cover with aluminum foil or plastic.
5. Bake using hot bath method or steam in hot water (double boiler) for 25 minutes or until done.
6. Chill and serve.
♥ BUY in LAZADA Together Lights Up the Moment : Up to 17% OFF + FREEBIES worth 1499
Amazon wish list 👉 : CLICK HERE
🍭I have made a Patreon account:
Become a Patron!
DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!. This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for clicks and purchases made.
I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don’t forget to tap my back with BIG like 👍 and subscribe if you haven’t yet.
PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..💜💋