Today I will be making my own homemade UBE BARS! Simple recipe and so yummy! UBE BAR is a Filipino favorite snack that we can buy at the bakery, sari-sari store, or with the maglalako. They are made of baked bread dipped in sweet purple yam or ube syrup then coated in desiccated coconut. #EasyUbeBarRecipe #PilipinoBread #Pinay
4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¾ cup (185 g) butter – room temp.
1 tsp of vanilla (optional)
1 ¼ Milk or evap
1 can condensed milk
3 Tbsp Water (for ube syrup)
1 Tbsp Ube flavoring McCormick Ube extract
Toasted desiccated coconut
1. Start by making the dough. Pre-heat oven to 340F or 170C.
2 . In a large bowl, combine butter, flour, baking powder, milk and vanilla. Mix well until fully combined and a dough is formed.
3. Place the dough in a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Stretch it evenly using your hands, a spoon, or a spatula.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a preheated 350F /170C oven (Baking time and temperature depends on the oven you used)
5. Remove from the oven and transfer it to a wire rack. Let it cool and cut into rectangles or bars.
6. UBE SYRUP. In the meantime, combine condensed milk, ube extract and water in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
7. Toasted desiccated coconut in pan and heat it over medium-low heat for 3-6 minutes.
8. ASSEMBLY. Slice your completely cool bread into bars. Dip them in the ube condensed milk mixture then roll in coconut. Repeat for all the bars.
Want to earn extra income from posting online? Be an affiliate -magpost & share ka lang sa social media mo at kikita ka na.
Sign up here👉: https://invol.co/cl8ic5b
♥ BUY in LAZADA Together Lights Up the Moment : Up to 17% OFF + FREEBIES worth 1499
🍭I have made a Patreon account:
Become a Patron!
DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!. This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for clicks and purchases made.
I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don’t forget to tap my back with BIG like 👍 and subscribe if you haven’t yet.
PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..💜💋