My own recipe of CHICKEN MECHADO Filipino style. Simple and easy to cook. Hope you like my recipe and let me know in the comment section below if you also like Chicken mechado.
🌺 4 pcs chicken breast cut into small (breast, drumsticks or wings)
🌺 2 cloves garlic , chopped
🌺 1 medium onion , chopped
🌺 3 tbsp soy sauce
🌺 2 bay leaves
🌺 1 cup water
🌺 1 green bell pepper , cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium carrots , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 2 medium potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
🌺 1 knorr chicken cubes
🌺 1tbsp sugar
🌺 ground black pepper
1. In a wok, saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chicken and stir fry until its color change to slightly brown.
3. Add water (just enough to cover the chicken), tomato sauce, soy sauce, laurel leaf, bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, and black peppers.
4. Bring to boil then lower the fire and simmer for at least 20~30 minutes or until the meat becomes tender. No need to add additional water if there are already enough build up of oil from chicken fats.
5. Cover the pan during cooking.
6. Finally, make a taste test.
7. Add salt seasoning if necessary
Serve while still hot.
Would you like to shout me a cup of coffee ☕️ 🙏 :
DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!
I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don’t forget to tap my back with BIG like 👍 and subscribe if you haven’t yet.
PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..💜💋