Here is my easy homemade Japanese Siomai recipe, sobrang dali lang gawin at napaka sarap pa! pwedeng pang business or simpleng pampulutan! Hope magustuhan nyo ang recipe ko guys 🙂
☀ Japanese Siomai Ingredients:
- 500g ground Chicken (u can use pork or beef)
- 2 small carrots – minced
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5-6 pieces crab sticks (surimi)
- 1 pack of Nori wrap
☀ Instructions :
1. Combine all ingredients, except for the last two, in a bowl. Mix until well blended. Cover and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
2. Lay a Nori wrap on a flat surface. Spread the meat filling evenly. See photos below.
3. Arrange crab sticks/surimi at the middle of the meat lengthwise.
4. Wrap like you would a sushi. Cut into pieces each roll.
5. You could also wrap it as a regular siomai. Just cut the nori sheets into s square size.
6. Steam for 30-45 minutes or until meat is cooked.
7. While waiting, prepare the dipping sauce. In a small pan over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Cook garlic, stirring often, until browned and crisp.
8. You may serve them separately, topping the Japanese Siomai with fried garlic and then the sauce or you may also add the sauce to the pot of browned garlic and let it cook for another minute.
☀ Want to check my PORK SIOMAI VIDEO 👇:
♥ BUY in LAZADA Together Lights Up the Moment : Up to 17% OFF + FREEBIES worth 1499
🍭I have made a Patreon account:
DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!
I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don’t forget to tap my back with BIG like 👍 and subscribe if you haven’t yet.
PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..💜💋