After we explore the beauty of white island, we all had to go back to our cottage for a quick lunch before we finally visited all the other notable tourist spots in the area.
FIRST STOP OVER: Catarman Church Ruins (Gui-Ob Church). The Old Catarman Church Ruinsis located in Bonbon, it was the remains of the 1871 volcanic eruption that wiped outCatarmanwhich was a picture of the illustrious Spanish settlement that was established in 1697, only the adobe walls and belfry was left as of today that survived the devastating wrath of nature. Nakaka-amazed yung structure kasi sabi ni manong tourist guide eh gawa daw sa corals yung church which is true nga 😀
Try to visit Camiguin 🙂 A Hawaii version of the Philippines. Wherein there is lots of mountain and active volcanoes that offer nice view on the Island. This place is really blessed on its cultural, and rich historical treasures that you will never forget. I should say Camiguin is indeed beautiful and I will call it paradise 🙂
Leny and I
I really like the uninhabited white island called white sand beach. It ‘s about 1-2 kilometer far from the shore. Good thing is that we rented a cottage that is nearly close to the beach 😊. During high tides, this sand bar submerges on the sea and in low tide, you can actually go there and enjoy the fine sand and crystal clear water plus the nice view of Mt. Hibok-hibok.
I was there last July 14-17 this year and I was truly amazed by its own beauty.
To Start with:
If you like to go there with your friends or family it’s nice to booked package trip. Cebu pacific and Airphil offer this package just check their site 😊
And from Cagayan de Oro Airport (picture above), take a cab going to the bus station near Ororama in Lapasan, siguro mga 4 thousand and bayad namin 😊. After that, board a bus going to Balingoan port which takes 1 1/2 hours ride(aircon) and 2 to 3 hours if (ordinary bus). You can also hired a van na makikita on the bus stations if you like a hassle free na biyahe. I suggest it to get a van 😊 para mas enjoy pa kasi kayo-kayo lang with your friends at walang stop over in short makakapagpahinga pa kayo ng maayos at di masyadong pagod 😊
From the port (Balingoan), take any of the ferries that follow an hourly schedule going to either ports of Guinsiliban or Benoni in Camiguin. Ferry fee are affordable abot kaya ng bulsa mga 250 pesos per head but don’t expect modern types of boat eto yung tipo nang ferry na kelangan dun ka malapit sa life vest hahaha!
My superfriends and I went to Boracay last weekend May 07,2011 for some stress break and leisure (actually sabit nga lang ako lol). I thought it wouldn’t be that fun kasi nga nagkataon pa na may bagyo, but it turned out so great and fun 🙂 Everybody had soo much fun (minus the windy and rainy days lol :D)
From plane up to Boracay and vice versa are worth remembering and I’m sure that fun would remain in our hearts and memories even as time passes by. Kaya nga masusundan ulit ng CDO (we will invade Mindanao naman 😂 pero ipon muna ulit). This vacation is really the best for me, my first time in Boracay!
Christmas and New Year is just a few weeks away. So I figured out that I could make a little list of what I would love to have for the holidays (not that someone could actually get me these things ha kung meron lang namn haha😂>). These aren’t exactly what I want others to give me kasi baka mabigat sa bulsa kaya kahit greetings nalang from them okey na 😉 and if I receive one eh di lalong mas maganda 😊
1. Netbook bag – Although ok pa naman yung gamit ko, naisipan ko na parang gusto ko nang palitan yung lalagyan ng aking pinakamamahal-mahal na netbook😊. Kung makakapagsalita lang siguro yung bag baka nagresign na sakin yun haha (picture below). Kung ako papipiliin mas type ko yung black with floral design or yung blue since fave color ko yung blue.Gusto ko sya kasi zipper pocket na siya unlike sa iba na hinde diba so feeling ko secured na secured yung notebook ko hehe guys I saw that online at http://www.etsy.com/. Kaya kung sakaling makatanggap man ako nito sa pasko😊.
2. Satsuma Body polish by The body shop – I like body this scurb kaya kung magbibigay ka ng scrub sakin eto ang piliin nyo for me 😂. This gel-based, foaming polish loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles will give you a smooth skin ever kaya naman sobrang nagustuhan ko siya nung niregaluhan nung dati kong boss, since then eh bumibili na ko nito. I will recommend it to you guys because it leaves my skin soft, supple and scented [orange flavor pa]. It cost only 695 Php and uy big size na yun ha 😉(picture below).
3. Conti’s Mango Bravo – Oh so yummy cake! please regaluhan nyo ko nito Lol! namiss ko kasi bigla.Kahit yung maliit nalng hehe can you imagine sweet mangoes and soft sponge cake with layers of caramel and mango ice cream on it 😋yummy!. There are two size of this cake the small & big one pero okey na sakin yung maliit as what I’ve said earlier.
4. Tsinelas/Slippers– Ayan medjo pumunta nalng tayo sa mas mura hehe kahit walang tatak ok na sakin. Hindi naman ako brand conscious eh 😂. Hindi nalang ko magalagay ng pictures baka mahal na tsinelas lang mailagay ko haha. Anything as long na isang pares ng tsinelas baka kasi isa lang ang maibigay eh hehe.
5. Stylus O2 XDa mini– Acctually recently ko lang nawala yung stylus ko. Sinama ko na sa list ko kasi if makareceive ako ng stylus this x-mas sobrang saya ko na 😂 and for those who don’t know where to buy that eh sa SM City. Sad to say di ko na matandaan yung name nung store eh.